This is a Leasehold Office in D09. The size of this unit was approximately 839 square feet or 77.95 square meter. It was partially furnished.
- serious seller, price nego
- rare windows unit giving bright fresh comfortable office environment
- Nice window view of the bustling city
- Facing Selegie Road and Future MRT Station
- regular shape
- no GST
- Buy for own use / investment
- Foreigner can buy
- No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD)
- No Seller`s Stamp Duty (Reap your enbloc profits)
Peace Centre/Peace Mansion sits on a very attractive location, nearby many upmarket condo, landed residential, hotels, shopping centres like PoMo and Wilkie Edge, and educational institutions such as Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), LaSalle Art School
- fringe of Orchard Shopping Belt
- Centralised location easily accessible to Orchard, Raffles Place, Beach Road, Bras Basah, Bugis, City Hall, SUNTEC exhibition convention halls and CBD
Peace Centre is in the central of many activities in Singapore, Clearly it is in the heart of the city to command so many interconnecting MRT stations. A very prime piece of land.
- 5 min walk to Little India MRT (Purple North-East Line)
- 6 minute walk to Bras Basah MRT (Yellow Circle Line)
- 7 min walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT an interchange serving 3 lines: (Red North-South line, Purple North-East line, and Yellow Circle Line)
- only 10 min walk to Bugis MRT (Green East-West line)
- upcoming Bencoolen MRT Station (DT21) (Blue Downtown Line)opening 2017 just at its doorstep
Peace Centre sits on 7118 sqm about 76618 sqf of prime commercial land comprising comprises 7 storey offices and 32 storey residential apartments.
Subject to official approval this site can be redeveloped into a commercial building with GFA of 627,852 sqf exceeding the permissible plot ratio of 4.2 under Masterplan 2008.
That is more than 8 times its current plot size! Very good redevelopment potential.